- Basic food skills training for healthy eating
- Incubator facilities for food entrepreneurs
- Food skills employment training
Monday, March 19, 2012
Thursday, December 1, 2011
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
GOLE will be at the Central Library tomorrow, July 14, to do fair trade outreach. If you are interested in learning more about fair trade and how Hamilton can become a Fair Trade Town, please come visit us! We will be giving out FREE fair trade coffee, buttons, pamphlets and other educational materials.
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Join us on Monday, June 27th at 7pm at the Central Branch of the Hamilton Public Library for a panel discussion including:
Introduction from Judy Travis, Executive Director, Hamilton Training Advisory Board
Followed by ideas and perspectives from 4 panelists including:
- Brian Smith- Chief Conservation Officer - Hamilton Utilities
- Charles Honey - Green & Renewable Energy Programs, Mohawk College
- Dave Braden - Dave Braden Homes
- Pete Wobschall - Executive Director, Green Venture
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Saturday, May 14th is World Fair Trade Day!
Come down to the Central Branch of the Hamilton Public Library to enjoy a free cup of fairly traded coffee, compliments of Ten Thousand Villages. Learn more about Fair Trade Hamilton while you're there!
11 am - 1pm
Main Floor - Central Library